Home » » Daniel Gets Sent to Sissy Camp

Daniel Gets Sent to Sissy Camp

Hello everyone! First off, I'd like to thank everyone for showing support for Missy's Sissy Camp. When this camp was started, I never expected to see this much positive support or this many applicants....okay maybe I did, but it's still awesome to see how many people "know" someone who should get sent. The first person Sissy Camp story comes from Daniel, who was sent here by Sub J. Luckily, Daisy was such a pleasure to have and a wonderful home was found for him. I would also like everyone to know I'm going to open up applications further seeing that so many people were interested. I can't say just how many I'll do, but I'm hoping it'll be more than ten. As I said before, if you know someone who should get sent, just tell me their name and hair color. I hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am writing it!